OnePlus Nord Ce 5g review... बेकार फोन

One plus Nord ce 5g review in short.

One plus Nord ce 5g
One Plus Nord Ce 5G


Without any hesitation in the first line of my Blog I can say clearly that it's the worst phone you could have in 2021. (Since I have one unluckily)

What issues I have found :- 

Camera - Yes , anyone would expect that since he has bought One Plus product so it's camera would be great then bro you aren't going to get that. If you keep the resolution high then you will get damn shaky video and if you reduce the resolution then you will really get shirt quality. So if you want to shoot video , then just keep shooting stable video.

                 Front camera is damn terrible, I even saw many times in the mirror , am I that bad ? Later I realized no, it's the ugliness of my Camera not of my face. I can't explained how bad it's front camera is... Just terrible.


Processor - By reading the specification you will think that ohhh it's damn pretty, but here also it proves ugly , when ever I open the Gallary it nearly takes 3-5 seconds to show me every photos , when ever someone calls me it also takes 2 seconds to show the name even if I have saved it... Even it's call dialling process is much slow. You will really get irritated.


Functions - I didn't find any thing special which could make me feel that I am using one plus, even there's not that normal functions which a normal have.


Overall - The price of this phone should be ₹10k rathen then 25k , means just think who would you pay this much for a shit , just because there is a logo of one plus behind it ? 

Suggestion - I won't recommend you ever to buy this phone , if you really want to buy then you can go for new phones of realme or another one but not this one... you will seriously get tired of it.

Warning - if you are selfi lover or selfi video maker then this phone might ruin your career too!!

        

OnePlus Nord Ce 5g review... बेकार फोन OnePlus Nord Ce 5g review... बेकार फोन Reviewed by Story teller on जनवरी 09, 2022 Rating: 5
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.