How our India is being destroyed - UPSC Analysis .

Being a normal people we see things very casual and condemn it respectively , I was also one of that kind of people who used to see things in news and reacting respectively.

It's been nearly 20 months since I have been working as a Personal assistant of an MLA here at jharkhand... I have seen things which you might never see neither you ever hear.

Since few months I was working for the renovation procees of the government home our MLA had given . I was literally shocked after watching the budget of two flats ( 2bhk ) it was nearly 40 Lacs ... I mean we can build two new flats out of that budget . Still, somehow I managed because I also had idea that usually the price get higher at contract basis works .

Few days later I have got to know that a home of a big politician was renovating where it was nearly 4 rooms , hall , few bathrooms and outer decoration ... And the budget was 8 Crore rupee ... 8 Crore , i mean I can build atleast 6 buildings similar to that bungalow out of that budget.

I literally got shocked and started researching about it and got to know that not only these high level politician but every high level official Convert there government quarter into Bungalow by taking Government fund. Since They itself are at high position so no one can deny them .

When I researched little deep I got the information that at least 50 % of the amount get distributed between each and every person. Just imagine how much money is being waisted .


Corruption by Private Hospitals. 

An Initiative has been started by jharkhand government that max amount of 10 Lacs will be given to the patient who has incurable diseases like cancer or something else similar. For it MLA has to recommend the name of the patient to the respective department with the expected bill given by the hospital treatment has to be done . 

Few days back a lady who had cancer came to the office and asked for the help MLA Sir directed me to help her and i asked the bill to help her ... I saw the written amount was 10 Lacs , it was exactly the amount government has decided to help the people. After watching 10 lacs i doubt that the hospital has charging extra and trying to loot the government and I searched about this diesease on the internet and saw that the actual cost of it was just 4 to 5 Lacs and here these hospitals just made it 10 Lacs which was again shocking for me.

The way each and every people has been trying to loot the public money it's sure that our state and nation will always be under development , No any officer who deals with public or has fund related work live on his salary .

Each UPSC aspirant thinks before that he will serve his nation , he will serve his people but am shocked to see that each of them are trying their best to loot the nation . I definitely has been watching the scenario of Jharkhand but I know that it's not just been happening here in Jharkhand.

Honestly is just a mask these days , people just show it... They always put it down when money comes in .



How our India is being destroyed - UPSC Analysis . How our India is being destroyed   - UPSC Analysis . Reviewed by Story teller on जनवरी 21, 2023 Rating: 5
Blogger द्वारा संचालित.